Aug 8, 2010

STYLE IT: glamp it up

glamping at creekside camp at paws up looks pretty darned amazing to me....

i think i could get used to a life in montana. yes, siree...

i think that's why i dream of having my own yurt from pacific yurts or tent cabin from sweetwater bungalows.

now, i just need a backyard.

or a plot of land, somewhere.

someday....

"Before you met me I was a fairy princess
I caught frogs and called them prince
And made myself a queen
Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
I slept in castles and fell in love
Because I was taught to dream
I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
To capture tinkerbell
They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
But I could always tell

[chorus]
I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
And I believe in peter pan and miracles
And anything I can to get by
And fireflies...because I was taught to dream."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails