Feb 28, 2009

SATURDAY'S SPOONFUL - a small dose of sugar, spice + everything nice

today, i'm really tired. i keep telling myself that i need to take the "supernanny" approach to cure my soon-to-be three year old's night waking. when was the last time was that i slept through the night? 2005? 

one thing for certain, these sleep masks would help me snooze.

designed by san franciscan mary green, this set of three "wake me" silk satin sleep masks come packaged in a cute little sachet bag that says "do not disturb" on one side + "available" on the other. much prettier than most, consider them to be a part of your bedroom décor. they also make a great gift for a globetrotting or sleepy friend. 

wake me at 10....

i must be dreaming.

(photo credit: mary green)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails